Friday 11 June 2010

Picture of charity sale


These are some of my beautiful customers who bought my cards in the charity sale on the 26th of May. As I mentioned earlier, children are my big all time customers. Thank God for angels on earth. The sale went pretty well and with the proceeds we managed to buy stationery items for 180 poor children in a primary school in Indonesia.
One highlight was the cookie jars that I took along with me... oatmeal and chocolate bikis. And the children loved them (ofcourse only the choco ones!) Nobody except adults touched the oatmeal cookies. It was such fun to offer cookies for no reason at all!!! :) Never mind the fact that the bikis only helped encouraged the sale.

1 comment:

Abounding Treasures said...

What fun having a sale like this and being able to offer cookies for no reason at all :o)