Friday 15 October 2010

Card with Terry's blog candy and home made flowers


Hello bloggers,

Today it poured buckets again and the clouds were as thunderous as could be and my two and a half year old kept saying,"Mummy, I scared, I scared!" Some parts of the city were flooded yet again.

I have made this card with paper from Terry's (http://terryeo.blogspot.com)  fabulous blog candy. Added my homemade flowers and  dried leaves from my flower press. The card stock is handmade from India. Thank you again, Terry!

The sentiment is handwritten... not impressed with my handwriting - rather shaky here. Generally it is not too bad. 

I got inspired by  Lynn (http://creativecraftsbylynn.blogspot.com/) to do a thank you card after reading her lovely post with her butterfly card. Thanks, Lynn.

Hope you like this card.

Thanks for visiting... If you wish to leave a comment I would love it.

Have a nice day where ever you are...

Love,

Monica

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

Monica, this is simply gorgeous!!! Love that patterned paper and your flowers are just "over the top"!!! SO PRETTY. They actually look real!
Love everything about it.
Lynn

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Monica. This is absolutely adorable. Love the colours and the design. Your paper is gorgeous and I just love those little flowers. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Michelle said...

Wow Monica, this is just stunning, I love it! The paper is beautiful but I love your leaves and flowers, they co -ordinate so perfectly with the papers and I think your sentiment looks wonderful.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Monica x I love this card and all the different elements. If you havent as much time to make your cards for charity what about bagging up some flowers if you can bare to be parted with them x leigh x

Helen said...

Beautiful card as always, Monica! Look like it is raining everywhere.

Michelle said...

Hi Monica

Thanks for linking your beautiful card up to "Make It Monday" this week.

Thank you also for all your kind thoughts and emails regarding my Father. Both Mum and I really appreciate it.

Michelle :-)

C said...

Your flowers are so beautiful!!

Abounding Treasures said...

This is lovely Monica ~ your handmade flowers are simply gorgeous .... you should give a step-by-step tutorial on your blog :o)