Sunday 17 October 2010

Zeenya strikes again!!


Hello Everybody!
Hope your weekend is going well.... My weekend is almost over as it is Sunday, 8:20 pm and counting... But lucky me! I don't have to sleep early for the next seven days - we have autumn break!! *YAY*
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my previous card. It encouraged me to make another one of my bluey cards! (BLUE ROCKS!!!)

I made this card, without any of my mum's help yet again… I’m so proud of myself!! LOL

The big blue and black polka dots are a stamp from 'Hero Arts' My mum went out and came back with a bag full of stamps today! I was thrilled! :D I went over them with glitter. And the outline with a metalic Sakura pen.

The ribbon is also new – it came in that lovely bag…  The wool is from her wool drawer.

I would love to read how you like this card.

Love and hugs,

Zeenya

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Zeenya. I can see you are taking after your Mum with crafting. This is so striking with all the different spots and I like the braid and ribbon too.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

cardmaking bird said...

Another great card, Zeenya. I do love a bit of sparkle! You've obviously got the cardmaking gene, just like your lovely mum! Marie x

jimlynn said...

Blue ROCKS - and So Do YOU!!! Fabulous card. Like I said, blue is my favorite color - and also LOVE polka dots!!!! Perfect. Gorgeous card and I really like all the shimmer and shine.
Lynn

Helen said...

You are really good at this! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Hi (again) Zeenya x your mum will be asking your for tutorials soon he! he! x lovely x Leigh x