Sunday 10 October 2010

Terry's anniversary blog candy


Hi bloggers, it is Sunday, 11.30 am here and it is hot and very sunny - typical, unpredictable tropical weather...

Hope you are having a good weekend where ever you are...

My weekend was great because I  received Terry's anniversary blog candy at last.  Yippppeeeeeee!

I had to ask Terry to post it to the UK because I don't trust the post here. My hubby got it for me when he went there on work. At last!

Thank you, Terry! I am thrilled with my new goodies. I love them all but what I like most is the delightful assortment of papers.  I will show you what I create soon. Right now I am too excited to do anything!!! Sorry the picture is not very clear but I couldn't wait to show of my prize.

Love,

Monica




3 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

What a grand addition to your stash . Congrats to you . Can't wait to see what you create with it .

jimlynn said...

Congrats on your win! How wonderful - and it looks like you got alot of nice goodies!
Lynn

Unknown said...

This is brilliant x you will do so much good and have such fun with this candy x enjoy x Leigh x