Friday 11 November 2011

Fun cards for the bazaars

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here are some fun cards I made for kids or even adults who are kids at heart (I am one of them, lol)

The first card is made out of a new pack of paper napkins I bought at the super market. Aleeza wanted to use them but I safely hid them in my drawer to make cards. Stuck a birdie and mushroom sticker (kind courtesy Lynnalong with a MS  border fence. The flowers are hand made by yours truly.




This card does not need any explanation... the base card stock has been covered by gift wrap. And I stuck left overs on the top. The cat is a sticker and the sentiment is hand written. The leaves have been punched with my MS leaf punch.


TGIF!

Off to Singapore for the weekend to meet a very dear friend after 4 years. And she does not know that we are coming to Singapore - so it will be a surprise for her.

Have a nice weekend.

Hugs,

Monica

14 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

What a cute card this is. I know the kiddies will love it. Have a wonderful weekend, I just loved Singapore.

Laura said...

Very cute cards.Have fun on your trip.

kiddo said...

Very cute cards! Love the Winnie the Pooh one! The little bird and flowers are so nice touch!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. These are adorable, what a great idea. You have such a beautiful, kind heart Monica, always helping others. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

soujiart said...

Cute card!!!!
luv it!!
grt wrk..

Sasha said...

Hi Monica,
Both of your cards are really sweet.
I love what you're doing this weekend, and surprising your friend! That will be such a happy event, especially after four years of not seeing one another. Have a wonderful time!:)

1CardCreator said...

These are very cute, enjoy your weekend!

jimlynn said...

I'm also just a kid at heart!
Precious cards - really like both of them!
Have a good trip and a lot of fun!
Lynn

Merry said...

Have a wonderful weekend. How terrific to be able to surprise your friend. These are too cute cards...love what you have used to create them.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Monica .Out of ordinary items comes an extraordinary creation .
love your fun cards
Hugs Shirley-Anne
PS enjoy your visit to see friend .

ManuK said...

Lovely cards, Monica! I love all the details on the second one! Enjoy your week-end!

Manuela

Merry said...

Thanks for your lovely comment over my way Monica....I just called over to say I hope you do get to enter our DT call....your cards would be lovely.

Merry said...

Hi Monica, just me again. One link will be fine as the rest of the team will now have link to your blog and check out a lot more than the one project. :-)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous fun cards Monica,I like them both.
Kevin xx