Tuesday 10 January 2012

Featured Blogger

Hello bloggers,

I hope you have had a good start to your week. We have settled back in pretty well though I have not started crafting yet... My craft room still needs a bit of cleaning up before I can put up pictures of the new set up.

I am a bit behind with my monthly post on Featured Blogger - travelling and all that excitement of the holiday season to say the least kept me nicely occupied.

Rae of http://aoneofakinddesignbyrachel.blogspot.com/ is my pick of the month.

 I love her beautiful creations with clean and simple designs and all those lovely quotes she lovingly shares on her blog.

My spirits feel so much richer after visiting her space. And you will feel the same if not more...

Thanks, Rae, and may your love for craft and blogging continue! I love your style and am happy to be your follower.


Hugs,

Monica

5 comments:

Rae said...

Oh Monica! What a sweet and wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for your visits to my blog, and for making me your pick of the month! I am honored! And you are so right- I can't stop grinning! XXOO Hugs!

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Off to check it out!

Bea said...

hi Monica Ihope your craft room tidy is going well? thanks for your kind comments and I look forward to seeing your creations soon

Merry said...

Such a beautiful post Monica...off to check out this blog. Thanks for sharing.