Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Half way DT card for Unstampabelles

Hello lovely people,

Hope you are well and happily crafting away...

This is a half way DT card for Unstampabelles 
the theme of which is 
RECYCLE.


I have made this card using bits of an old birthday invitation card... 
Thomas and the two borders have been cut out of the invite.


Supplies:
Base card - white
Image - cut out from the invitation
Borders - also cut out from the invitation
Clouds - stickers (kind courtesy - dear Terry)
Balloons - stash
Thomas and the balloons have been popped up using foam dots. I have to take Aleeza to a birthday party and may give this to the birthday boy. Thomas and boys - can't go wrong there!

I am also going to enter this card in Make it Monday - anything goes.

Catch you later.

Hugs,

Monica

20 comments:

Bea said...

What a fun card Monica and so economical - wins on both counts and I am sure any small boy will love to receive it.

Shirley-anne said...

Hi Monica .A favourite image is Thomas for my Grandsons .This is a bright ,colourful card , perfect for boys.Great recycling effort too .

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Monica, My son loved Thomas when he was young, I like the bright colours and the balloons.
Kevin xx

Shakti said...

интересный креатив!

Sasha said...

Hi Monica,
You can never go wrong with a Thomas card for a
Ittle boy. Your card is fun and colourful...well done with your recycling, too:)
Hope your hand is getting better:)

Karin said...

I love primary colors on a boys card, they are always so bright and cheerful! This is so cute! Hoping you are still on the mend!

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Monica, love how you recycled!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

great recycling!! WHat a fun kid's card!

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

Such a cute card ;-)

jimlynn said...

Adorable and a great way to recycle! Very cute, Monica....and how's that wrist coming along!!!
Lynn

Jane said...

Cute, bright card - I'm sure any little boy would love it!

Viv's Visuals said...

Great job Monica!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Monica. I have left something on my blog for you, which I hope you will accept.
Love Sandra xxx

Daffy's Dream said...

beautiful work! I would like to invite you the international blog hop. Please follow the link
http://daffysdream.blogspot.in/2012/02/creating-success-around-world.html

Merry said...

Monica, this is such a fun card and brilliant idea to recycle the invitation.

Colleen Holmes said...

Monica, you amaze me with your ability to see something and create a card with it. Rather it is a rock, string, twig, etc. you find a use for it and I so admire that!! Very cute card and my grandson would love it! Hugz!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Monica awesome card and I love the theme of recycling too

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

JanR said...

Using an old card to make a new one is such a great idea! I'm sure the birthday boy will love it.

Charlene said...

Super cute and great way to recycle!

Redspect said...

"If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"! mawaddainternationalaid