Thursday 24 January 2013

Sending you sunshine

Hello sweet bloggers,

Aleeza sponged in this stencilled image with distress ink and I touched up the centres of the flowers with my water colour pencils. Stuck two scalloped borders at the bottom. 
The buttons are from my stash and the ribbon was sponged with distress ink to match it. I have made this card earlier and it sold in a minute so I thought why not make another one as well. 


Below is a card that Aleeza made - all I did was to die cut the frogs and she coloured them in and also drew another little froggie on the card. She claims that the frog with the reddish orange lips is mama, the one with zig zag stripes is papa and the little red one is the baby. It is an evening sky with a purple moon. And there is lightening in the sky as well. Lol.


This is what she wrote inside...



Love, 

Monica 

6 comments:

CG said...

What a talented family! I just love that poppy card; so stunning. And Aleeza's froggies are fabulous! Best to you, CG

jimlynn said...

Monica, I LOVE your card!!! Those bright and fun colors are just the best! Very nice!

Ok, Aleeza.......this one is for you...Your frogs are so adorable and colored just great!! Love the orange-y lips on that one! How FUN and cute this is! It put a smile all over my face! Keep up the great work!
Lynn

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Monica, love the watercolor effect and Aleeza your card looks fabulous! Such an artist just like your Mommy! ~Diane

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fantastic!!! What great cards!!!
LOVE those poppies!!!

Skye said...

The two of you make a good team. Nice watercolouring. Aleeza I like your frog family and the colours of the night sky a lovely

Merry said...

How special is that card made by Aleeza...a lot of though has gone into that. I love the first card too. Can totally understand why it sold in a minure last time. The flowers are beautiful.