Saturday 16 February 2013

Second entry for Cas-ual Friday

Hello bloggers,
Gosh, this is my second post of the day!!!
The movie, "Love and Honour" was quite sweet and the fact that there was no violence was good enough for me. It was a story about two American soldiers fighting the war in Vietnam and their love lives.
Now to my second card for Cas-ual Friday - I have stencilled this spatter image with pickled raspberry distress ink. The sentiment is handwritten and I have added a couple of buttons to make it look interesting. I promise the pink button matches the distress ink in real life but I don't know what has happened in the picture.



Hope you are having a pleasant weekend,

Monica 

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh SO FUN!!!! Love the splatters and that sentiment! CUTE CARD!
Lynn

Aileen said...

What a fab fun card! x

Anonymous said...

Splendid splatters, Monica, a really creative take on the theme! Anita :)

Karin said...

Simply brilliant! I'm in total love with this clean and simple card!

Deb said...

Oh, I love your splatter on this one and your handwritten sentiment is spot on perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

The paint splatters are awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!