Thursday 25 April 2013

I love this paper

Hello sweet bloggers,
Thanks for the kind comments on my last card... and for the suggestions on how to fill the empty space at the bottom. 
I have been busy making cards for the bazaar on May the 14th, so busy that I could not blog yesterday. Here is my card to show you for today and much as I love the colours on this paper, I am not sure if the double bow looks nice. You know when I make general cards they do really well so I went for it - just paper with no stamping. It made up for not using stamps because I took loads of time taken to get the bow done properly - these double bows can be trying. In retrospect, I may add a few pearls or rhinestones on the paper to make it prettier.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

I must go and do some visiting now.

Much love,
Monica 

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. This is a beautiful design and colour combination. I just love that ribbon bow, stunning addition sweetie.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Darlene said...

So, so pretty Monica! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

jimlynn said...

Monica, I think that bow looks great and I love that ribbon!!! VERY pretty card!
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

LOVE this card, AND your delightful bow. Those double ribboned bows are definitely "trying", Monica, and you have done a lovely job. I often must remind myself that handmade cards can be cute, lovely, awesome, pretty, darling -- any of those things -- and still have mistakes on them. They are, after all, handmade with Love. Your papers here feel very "Eastern" or "Indian" to me, and I am always attracted to that style of artwork. Lovely! hugs, de

Jean said...

This is very pretty paper and the lovely ribbon bow matches it so well.
Jean x

1CardCreator said...

I do too, gorgeous colors and beautiful pattern, makes a gorgeous card! ~Diane

Beanie said...

Just loving the vibrancy of your card Monica!

Kavitha Vadhri said...

aah love the paper and double bow is super idea.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Monica .
beautiful fun paper with such bright pattern and love that bow ..
hugs Shirley-Anne

TannyP said...

I think the bow is a beauty :) Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Bianca said...

Hi!
This is really such a lovely project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca