Tuesday 30 April 2013

Painted flowers

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is my card to show you today. I have painted these flowers directly with a brush dipping one of the brush in yellow and the other end in a wee bit or red and this is what I achieved. I cut out the flowers and moulded them gently, popped them on foam tape. The flower centres are also hand made with a flower punch. For the flourishes and punched leaves, I have used paper that I ran a brush with green water colour over it. The beautiful green printed paper came from Terry. Thanks so much!


I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Am off to view other blogs now.

Love,
Monica 

13 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a pretty floral card, Monica. I love the colours! x

Jan said...

This is a fab card Monica! I popped over from MIM xx Jan

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh wow Monica, this is gorgeous. Fabulous blend of colours. Just perfect.
Love Sandra xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Monica this is super fabulous ..just loving those flowers and leaves .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

jimlynn said...

Monica, those look so REAL!!!! I think adding that bit of red to the yellow just made these flowers extra special! Gorgeous card!
Lynn

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Monica! I love the flowers and the die cuts both! ~Diane

Bea said...

Hi Monica great card -those flowers are beautiful and tropical looking.X

Laura said...

Hi Monica! What a beauty,I love your coloring on these flowers,it's gorgeous!! TFS

Merry said...

Such a cheery card Monica. Those flowers are wonderful.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card monica, beautiful flowers. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Helen said...

lovely, I love swirls and flowers.

Donna Ellis said...

Another happy card! so sweet and wonderful colors, Monica. Water coloring is fun, isn't it? hugs, de

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely card. Flowers are perfect.

Saw you at Make It Monday (my are 181 and 186 if you'd like to visit).

Hugs from Slovenia, K.