Friday 13 December 2013

A few more Christmas cards

Hello sweet bloggers,
Another simple card for Christmas made with the bare minimum of material. The Christmas tree came from Sandra and the crystals are from Prima. I have used my Sakura silver gel pen to outline the window and the top layer has been stuck with foam tape. The ribbon and scoring finish it off nicely. A very common layout and I think I should have rounded the corners of the layer on top as well.


I will enter this card in:
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.com/ - anything goes with ribbon

Thank God it's Friday again,

Monica 

7 comments:

sara said...

Love this card so pretty. I love that little tree.

jimlynn said...

They just keep getting prettier and prettier! Very pretty little tree and I love those score lines. An elegant card!
Lynn

Sue said...

A beautiful cas card again Monica.
Love the design and little tree.
Hugs x x

Crafty Ribbons said...

Love the clean lines of this card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Ribbons

Helen said...

love this Monica so elegant!

Viv said...

This is lovely Monica!

crafty-stamper said...

A very elegant CAS Christmas card love the embossing and great little tree-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x