Wednesday 19 March 2014

A card with a rub on image

Hello sweet peeps,

I had these rub ons that Lynn sent me two years ago and it was Aleeza who pushed me into using them and we did it together, laughing all through and having lots of fun. I put the image through my CB, little realizing it was the reverse side. The half scalloped nestie came from Shirley-Anne and I thought it gelled really nicely. All I did was add some ribbon and bling and my card was ready. Atlast I seem to be getting comfortable with CAS cards without feeling they are empty.


I will enter my card in the following challenges:
http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/ - anything goes
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ - make it pastels
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/ - anything goes



Wish you a happy Wednesday,

Monica

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Sounds like you and Aleeza are having some great times together now! LOVE this card Monica and so glad you could use some of the things I sent. That dragon fly and the colors are gorgeous!
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Great job with the rub ons, Monica! So glad you are spreading your wings - I do so enjoy doing that, even if things don't turn out the way I had hoped - and in this case, it is darling! I often have a fear of failing, so I used to not even try, thinking I could not do it "good enough." Now it does not matter as much, tho sometimes I still hear those unpleasant words which can be discouraging LOL -- so keep up with your journey, and enjoy the Wonders of Life as you travel! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Wow - lovely card - dragonflies are always a fave with me and this one is great - I love the colours you have chosen. cheers, Dianne