Thursday 25 September 2014

Hello from me!

Hello sweet bloggers,

Gosh, life has been so hectic of late. We had my hubby's nephew and girlfriend visit us from the UK and then we took off to Jakarta for two days to see our friends. It was lovely to go back and meet everyone, even though it was a wee bit early to do that. Nonetheless it was worth every minute!!!

Here is a card that I made while we were househunting. I have used recycled black card to die cut the birds and have layered them with a shiny paper at the bottom for added dimension. The sentiment is handmade. 


Wish you a happy day,

Monica 

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica, what a wonderful surprise and so great to see you in blogland again, I have missed you lots.
Your card is delightful, and such a fabulous design and sweet sentiment.
I will email you very soon, now I know that you are back from Jakarta.
Give my love to the girls. Speak soon.
Love Sandra xxx

nwilliams6 said...

What a great card Monica! Love the die and the fun little sentiment. Cute! Hugz - lots of them!!!

Viv said...

Glad to see you back Monica! Lovely CAS Card x

Bea said...

Hi Monica
what a lovely card - I am glad you are managing some crafting time with such a lot going on. Thanks for visiting my blog and I too need to get back to blogging as just back from sunny Spain after holidaying with friends who live in Malaga.
Bea X

Merry said...

Wonderful....really like those birds. It's always great to catch up with friends.