Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pictures of my charity table at the community fair for "Initiative for Peace"

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is my card to show you which was one of the many I made for "Initiative for Peace" which is a an effort of the school that my older one goes to. It is a global peace mission which tries to bring peace to troubled nations. And as I write this, I do hope there is more peace and calm and tolerance and compassion and forgiveness and love in the world. 
I almost sounded like a priestess there, didn't I? However, I do wish that I had a magic wand to bring peace everywhere including my heart to start with. Lol.

Over to my card now which is made with very little yet it looked quite nice when it was ready. The ribbon and button are from my stash and the sentiment is store bought to aid quick card making considering I had to turn out over 40 cards in less than 10 days. And yes, this card sold. 




Down below is my little angel, Aleeza helping me out at the charity fair when she could have actually had lots of fun trying out the various activities for children. Well, that is the price you pay when you have a mother who loves her art dearly. Sorry for the picture quality but that is the best we could manage. I am very grateful to the school for letting me have a table to sell my cards. The poster you see on the table was made by Aleeza. It was made with love so I had to display it. Thank you, Aleeza.




Wish you a nice everything - be it health, craft making, card making, sleeping or eating,

Monica

I will enter my card in:

http://paperminutes.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes



7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh what a heartwarming and adorable picture Monica...you make a fabulous mother daughter pair!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Donna Ellis said...

A lovely awareness to bring to children, Monica! I unite my prayers with yours. Beautiful card! Hugs, de

Denice said...

A beautiful card for a beautiful reason....and how sweet that your daughter helped you with the signage. A talented family indeed! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us for more of our weekly challenges.
Denice - TTCRD DT

Monika Reeck said...

Oh so sweet of Aleeza
and did you sell much cards
I hope too Monica
and your carfd is beautiful
great pict of you and Aleeza
kiss for her from Aunty Monika
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Try to catch up your blog read some love from me Monica
hugs
Monika :)

Bettina L. said...

This is such a fab card. Love the design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread. Hope to see you back soon. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card Monica and boy, you were pumping out the cards. 40 in days.