Friday 24 June 2016

Hi there!

Dear bloggers,

I seem to be breaking my record for 2016 with my fifth post for the first time this year. Here is my card to show you today which is an anniversary card. The roses have been punched from Martha Stewart's punch on pearlized paper which was part of a wedding card in it's previous avatar. It is a border punch and I cut out the roses separately and stuck them on to the card stock. The sentiment has been hand written with my Sakura gel pen and the organza ribbon is from my stash and so is the pearl on the knot. The nestie with the sentiment has also been die cut from pearlized paper. This card looks pretty and elegant in real life many times more than the picture.


I will enter this in the following:

Happy crafting,

Monica 

8 comments:

Kirsti said...

Kaunis tyylikäs kortti ♥

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous wedding card Monica, I like the elegant design
Kevin xx

Donna Ellis said...

Your anniversary card is lovely, Monica. I especially like the ivory colored tone on tone. Your little lion card and music cards are wonderful! Hope all is well, Monica! Hugs, de

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Lovely card. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

hugs
Claudia
DT Craft Rocket Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Dr Sonia S V said...

It looks very elegant and stylish Monica
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

Helen x

Monika Reeck said...

what an elegant card Monica
I love the color combo
may I ask in which country now do you living
Last time Jakarta right..
Miss you..I did not get any update again that you posting also i am late but try to catch up your post Monica
hugs
and see you on my blog back
Monika

Barbara Washburn said...

Very pretty and well done! Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT