Friday 12 August 2016

Happy Birthday Card

Hello bloggers,

Here is my card to show you today where I have used a Penny Black stamp (I think) and coloured it in with my Prismas. As you may notice, I did try and create some background colour there with my water colour pencils and a wet brush. The designer paper came from Terry and I have used to a border punch and the blue dots are actually fabric glue. 


I will participate in the following challenges:
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes with birthday

Happy crafting,

Monica 


Happy crafting,

Monica 

7 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Too stinking cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Monica- love your watercolour background, and your blue fabric glue dots!.
Blessings
Maxine

nwilliams6 said...

Darling image and super coloring, Monica. Very cute card! Hugz

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Monica! How clever to use the glue dots between the pretty punches decoration! Your shading and coloring with the prisma pencils is fantastic, and I love the background with the watercolor pencils! Wonderful and happy! hugs, de

JoAnn said...

Love that cute image on your pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

MagsB said...

Awww, so sweet! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B DT x

Nancy said...

I would have never thought to use fabric glue! Thanks for the tip! Great card! Thanks for joining the Girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!