Saturday 17 September 2016

Christmas cards

Hello dear bloggers,

Here are two cards which I made last week to start building on my Christmas cards... I have coloured the inside of the embossing folder by which I mean the flat side. Bisque Versamark is what I used to colour and I also ran the stamp pad on the edges of the card stock. The embossed image was stuck with foam dots and the flowers were coloured in with Wink of Stella. The pretty ribbon is from Indonesia and the centre of the flowers was dotted with another shiny brush pen called Wink of Luna which doesn't shine as much as I would think. The second card is quite the same as the first one except that I added bisque pearls to the flower centres and used another ribbon.




I will enter my card in:


Wish you a happy weekend,

Monica 

9 comments:

Jean said...

Another lovely embossing folder used here Monica, I love the beautiful ribbon too.
Jean x

Veerle said...

Both cards are gorgeous very beautiful ribbons too. Thank you so much for entering our challenge.
Gr Veerle DT Creative Corner

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Monica - love the embossing folder you have used, and the beautiful soft background colour that really sets the flowers off. Both ribbons are very pretty.
Blessings
Maxine

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both beautiful Monica!!
Kevin xx

Bea said...

Great embossed image Monica - love the cards :)

Merry said...

Simply elegant. I love those Wink of Stella pens the glitter is beautiful.

Joyce Tompkins said...

I love the simplicity of your card! It's stunning! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Joyce
www.joycescreativecrafts.blogspot.com

Jessica K said...

EEK! It's gorgeous! I just love this card. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Monika Reeck said...

I really love that soft background too Monica
elegant christmas card
lovely added of the ribbon too miss lady