Wednesday 14 September 2016

Flower tutorial AT LAST !!!

 Hello dear bloggers,

This tutorial was lying in my drafts since July 2011. I am finally posting it without captions as the pictures speak for themselves. I know the flowers are dated and there are many tutorials out there on youtube yet I am sharing it. Enjoy...

































I still have some of the flowers left with me and have kept them very safe since I have not been making these as often as I used to...

I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes
http://sunnydaycrafting.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes

Happy crafting,

Monica 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What pretty flowers Monica - no wonder you treasure them. Thanks for the tutorial
Blessing
Maxine

Bea said...

Hi Monica - really clear tutorial and I love the pretty colours you have used for the flowers

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely tutorial Monica
thanks my dear
my fav is the purple flowers ;)