Friday 30 September 2016

Monkeying around

Dear bloggers,

Thank you for the kind words on my previous card and here I am to show you another card. The brown background is actually from a box of Lindt chocolates. I trimmed it down and put it through my cuttlebug and the image was found monkeying around in Aleeza's room. The little monkey had a hole in his tail which was covered with a handmade bow while his face was coloured with pigment ink which made it a tad messy or so I think. Two kinds of washi tape and ribbon from my stash completed the picture along with a die cut sentiment.




I will enter this card in the following challenges:
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes and a sentiment
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes with ribbon/lace

Happy day,

Monica 


9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Monica, I like the sweet monkey and the background
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

So darling! Love that little monkey and the bow. You're my queen of recycling too! Love your card.
Lynn

Stampsnob. said...

Your recycle background is fab TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun monkey Monica, and I love how you have covered the hole in the tail section - your background is wonderful!!
Blessings
Maxine

Bea said...

What a acute little monkey! - great re using of the chocolate box :)

Barbara Washburn said...

Very cute monkey and great use of papers for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

Billie A said...

Cute image and card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination

Monika Reeck said...

cute little monkey Monica
and love that texture on your card
sweet and cute card you made
I am doing catch up now
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Monica ....I comment from mobile phone...thats why not long text hehe ..hey clever you used the Lindt choco cover box I knew that brown paper..cute monkey with bow there..cute card :)