Friday 31 March 2017

Very similar to the previous card

Hello kind peeps,

Here is another card to show you with the snippets that were left behind from the card yesterday. I added washi tape and a silver strip and a generic card was ready. Apologies for showing you an almost similar card to the one I posted previously. Just wanted to clear my table of little bits and pieces lying around. Infact all of last year, I have tried to use up stuff that I have been leaving half finished. 

On another note, I conducted a meditation focussing on relaxation response for 9 ladies at my place on Wednesday and it went quite well. As I may have shared with some of you, I launched an initiative called United World Sanctuary in May, 2016 whereby I host events and workshops for likeminded ladies. The first event was a healthy Indian food cooking session and the second was a talk on Detox by a doctor. The third event was a talk on Essential Oils and so on. The latest one was on meditation which has been my passion for 8-10 years now.   



I will enter this card in the following challenges:


Happy crafting,

Monica 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic once again!!!! Love the shine and those pretty papers.
Also fantastic about the group you've started! So proud of you.
Lynn

Monika Reeck said...

The paper is great Monica
you dont need to added anything
Its can be for mass production Monica
any boys or man will love this card
hugs and I made again one card if you see my Blog tomorrow
good night my friend
hugs
Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

It may be similar Monica, but it is equally stunning! Love it
Blessings
Maxine

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

Skye said...

Another stylish card. You may have used some similar items but this card is quite different. I like how you have combined the washi taope and your beutiful paper. They go well together.
Wish I lived in Singapore I woudl be joining your United World Sanctuary. I have tried meditation but I fall asleep, same as yoga. I am hopeless. I would definately join you cooking class. What a wonderful initiative on your part.